Sunday, December 29, 2013

Nasya's school preparation

In 2 days Nasya going to the real school or we call it big school. We basically know basic in preparing school stuff. Usually it is based on our past experiences and plus minus Nasya's kindy preparation.

So I have been sms-ing Nasya's principal to ask more questions like how many books they have? How big/small school bag should I buy, things like that.




We did some shopping, and in between we inserted some tips on how to survive the big school to her. I told Nasya, dont scared to be different. Dont scared if people dont like you. You know, this kids sometimes they do comparison and being the only child, we hardly play this comparison games because we always stress that other people is different, so dont be other people. Be yourself. This is sort of reminder for us too for not comparing myself to others.

One day, I heard this dad who also did some shopping with the family. The teenage girl wanted the school bag which maybe too expensive for the dad. So the dad say something harsh for me, but my dad used to say the same to me when I was small. I dont know whether that makes me today or that what doesnt make me better. But I tried to not say those to Nasya.

Maybe it is common to others but I dont think the "going to school" vibes should be like that.

Nasya being Nasya still in her imaginary world where life is all sweet like candy and will flows according to her plan. Im giving her time for her to adjust to the new schood, and hopefully she will adapt well, make new friends and love it as the previous kindy.

1 comment:

She's DHHassan said...

it's all about pink? same to my little sister