Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gone and stay

My grandma passed away last week. Khamis at 11pm last week. Its kinda expected but still sad. She was weak and one by one of her organ are not functioning. One of my aunties said, thats how Allah cleanse her sins insyaallah, amin.

So this time around I didnt cry much. Because it is expected. Mom and lil sister keeps smsing me few times since Monday till Thursday morning last week about her progress and because i have that Interview I didnt go back hometown to visit. But I did visit her everyday when she was admitted here in SJMC.

So i drove back to kampung with nasya alone becoz my husband was tight and ot some presentation at the ministry officez and when i was at the funeral, a colleague called me due to some issue of the items im supporting hehehe not his fault bexacause he didnt know.

That saturday is Nasya's birthday. Was contemplating whether to celebrate or not and my mom being a grandma, she said to buy a cake for her grand daughter. I asked a cousin to help me buy the cake as im running some errandsf for the tahlil later that afternoon.

So grandma is gone. Sad but true. Nasya now realised that every living thing will eventually die regardless age and condition. So every day before sleep i told
nasya "do good things because of Allah" hope she instills this deep in her heart and understand this better when she grows up.

No comments: