Previously I let her watch tv up to 2pm. Now I restricted only 1 movie a day. And now she is coping well with it. Good thing is she will carefully select what movie she wanted to watch, and sit tight. I will put a bowl of biscuits and plain water or fresh milk for her to snack. After the movie ended, she will be the one who will shut it off. It takes her 2 days to get used to that new rules.
She will start to look forward whats next after tv session ended. And I have to be a few steps ahead. To make sure the learning is fun and not a routine, sometimes I let her choose what she wanted to do.
Now, as Im typing this, she is having a picnic with her 'friends' . This is the time when I can peacefully sew and cut my orders. She will talk and having all the conversation with the dolls and this is also the time she can become ME. She will mimic all things I said to her, to her dolls :p
Since her focus is sometimes lost in between play, she will will doodle. I cant deny that she is into drawings and sketching like 24x7. I just hope that if I exposed her with the fun things Im doing, she realised that, money can be earned even you do the things you love AT HOME*.
Yeah mind you, we took out the carpet from the living room coz sometimes she spills her water color on the carpet. So, to make it easy for me to clean, I removed the carpet.
Ok no, wait, she will bug me. Only for food :)


1 comment:
lefthanded ya? comel!! nasya ni creative macam u lah! hehe :)
Post a Comment