
So I said, wait till ayah come back and ask ayah. So she did wait for her ayah and asked for one. Biasalah ayah sure kasik punya. Anak sorang..Tapi as usual, bila went to toys r us, dia gelabah nak mainan masak-masak. Rumah ni I think, mainan masak-masak dia lagi banyak dari my own pinggan mangkuk sebenar. So, I said no, and showed her another toy- which is Princess puzzle. Dia punya tergamam sebab she likes it and dia campak terus mainan masak-masak yg tengah dia pegang.
She learnt to play puzzle few months back. That time Mothercare ada sale, so dia nak a big castle yg harga beratus tu. Lepas disaiko oleh ayah, dia beli Princess puzzle and boleh buat sendiri akhirnya. The puzzle is quite big piece, so easy utk dia match and complete it. So this time around, a wood puzzle, big size jugak cuma not as big as the Mothercare's. Price is RM49.90, ada 4 sets inside, 2 of them are Disney princesses, 1 tinkerbell and friends and last one is Mickey & friends. Just nice sebab semua tu dia suka. Tinkerbell tu lagi la sebab I even bought the Tinkerbell game in my Iphone! So malam tu jugak dia buat and completed ALL the puzzle herself.
Tapi she is sometimes no-negotiable punya budak, because, she wanted TWO. She wanted puzzle AND crown. So I spent another 1 hour negotiating with her in the toys r us, still she said this AND that, so beli la, suruh dia diam. Sometimes I think she is too demanding, but sometimes I think she is firm and knows what she wants. But I let her her be to save my time and avoid from she trying to make scene at the shops. I usually do some brainwashing later at home hehehe

To my husband, he said let her play. Buy her toys, because he read somewhere kids will only play till they are 5 or 6 something like that. And later they will keep on studying until their time in Uni, so Im ok as long as I only need to pay for the non-expensive toys. But I think kids nowadays will still play (video) games right?
I buy cheap and expensive toys. We dont mind because Nasya plays with all of them, of course I have to turn to be a stepmom everytime I ask her to clean up after playing but I know, she plays with them all. Either play it until those toys are rosak (clays, toy cars, etc) or sampai buruk (most of her dolls). I found out that those are investment. And for their own good, and for ours. If my elder sis datang rumah, I just let Nasya bring everything out, and play all the toys together. And that teach her to share. Sometimes there is fighting scene but kids are kids, what to expect, kan?Those paper dolls are cheap toys. RM5 per piece of paper bigger than A4 size paper, but it has varieties of clothes. That reminds me of my childhood days. My dad used to buy me those. The puzzle is from mothercare, but not the princess one, and she didnt like the one in the pic (farm puzzles), main cuma if I said I wanted to do it together with her. Crown is recently bought toys last weekend.
So this week is puzzle, princess mode and last week is block building mode, and I know her masak-masak mode is every single day. I will share later her writing, coloring and painting activities.

3 comments:
my son pegi toys r us last sunday, suh pilih mainan satu pon tak nak, pegang2 belek2 pastu kuar je..abah dia kata ni la anak idaman semua org..tapi sekali kalo dia dah berkenan, kopak duit abah..hahaha..we bought the kitchen cabinet DUKTIG kat ikea tu..
ohh my, besnyeee...eh senang tak nak assemble eh? and kene skru kat dinding tak the kitchen tu? I plan to buy it kat rumah baru sbb I will make one room tu as play room..hehe besnye tak sabar.
biasa je la brg ikea, for me susah la sebab i mmg tak reti pasang memasang ni..tapi my hubby ok je, tapi kuar la semua tools dia, power drill semua sebab dia kata pakai skru driver biasa tak cukup kuat.. tak yah skru ke dinding pon dah cukup sturdy..we put that kitchen kat kitchen area, so that bila i masak, my son pon masak2 kat dapor dia sekali..kurang la dia mengacau i tapi sabar je la dgn benda yg dia sepah2kan..but personally i rasa mmg berbaloi la kitchen set tu..nanti i letak kat blog..
Post a Comment