Hello, im back and yes im pregnant. 3 months plus to be exact for now.
And since I am not pregnant for the past 6 years, i totally forgot how does it feel.
The only thing i dont miss much is the nausea and all day sickness that i have now.
And guess what, i think i want to cloth diapering my baby later on insyaAllah but the information is overwhelmed! But i know i have to start now seeing that my work calendar is damn busy.
Any of you is on cloth diaper mama? Care to share your tips and tricks and the basic cloth diaper should I own as starter so that I can start saving?


5 comments:
congratulations on your pregnancy but sorry i'm not a CD's mom huhu..but i wish you good luck on becoming a 100% CD mom.. :)
waaahhhh... patut la update gambar cantik kat IG td... tahniah! Nasya mesti happy dapat adik
Thanks kay! Td gambar bencmark utk kurus haha
Haha thank you, still studying the CDs jargons ni sambil cuci mata tgk the pretty prints
congrates mai! happy for you..semoga sihat dan dipermudahkan semuanya ya..take care~
Post a Comment