Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So many to share

Its been a long time since I write here eh? Takder masa and takder picture menarik nak share.

Raya is approaching and I am so so panic because some of the orders are still in my list. Tak banyak tinggal 2 jek and those are minors. Meaning I can do it now to finish them all but I need to pack all these order so all of them can go out by today.

I uploaded the slingbags in FB and laku mcm goreng pisang except the blue ones. Kenapa takder org nak biru?? :p Its ok mana tau sooner or later ada kan? So biar je dulu.

Weekend was hectic, I hardly cook for iftar now, and if I cook, I have to cook a lot. My husband dont want to take rice during iftar, so I have to cook some other things for him and rice & dishes for Nasya. So its like Im cooking double and all of them complete with dishes. We bought once at Pasar Ramadhan but the moment I opened the plastic of the laksa, I smelt the basi smell. Ohh my... I missed one sahur and end up tak puasa(berbuka at 11am) because I didnt eat much the nite before, just 2 piece of donuts because I was busy completing orders (I got low blood pressure remember?). I noticed that the least I have to eat is 3 piece of kurma and lots of water, and it can last the whole day. But if I eat just 2 small donuts, and one glass of water, I got dizzy by 11am and ready to black out. How complicated is that?


This is rainbow that Nasya drew on her easel.


This store is just few minutes away from our new house. Now I dont need to go to KL to find my sewing supplies. Heaven.

This is one playful little girl who plays and talks 247

I want to share how talkative Nasya now. Here are few conversation :

**Scene - Nasya main masak-masak**
Nasya: Ibu, tanya Nasya "Wacha doing Nasya?"
Ibu : *diam sebab tengah potong kain or tgk tv*
Nasya : Ibu, cakap cepat "Wacha doing Nasyaaa?"
Ibu : Ok, Wacha doing Nasya?
Nasya : Oh, Im cooking ibu. Cepat tanya Nasya "Cooking apa?"
Ibu : Cooking apa?
Nasya : A cake..
Ibu : Good *and continue buat keje or tgk tv*
Nasya : Ibu, cakap "Can I eat now?"
Ibu : Can I eat now?
Nasya : No, I want to put into the oven, its hot.
Ibu : *diam*
Nasya : Say "OK" ibu.
Ibu: OK
Nasya : Ok, dah masak. Ibu, cepat smell.
Ibu : Ohh its smells good.
Nasya : Thank you.

So, tengok sapa cakap paling banyak? Now, she orders us what to say. Sampai rasa kelakar pulak. Macam mak nenek. :)

7 comments:

alamaya said...

mai, buat kerja jangan kupa kesihatan diri ok...jangan tak makan, tak elok....:))

3740Journal said...

hahaha.. kelakar la the conversation. mcm tak sabar pulak nak tunggu Airyll pandai buat ayat and tanyer2 macam tu.

but takut kalau banyak2 cakap sangat na kacau kite tgh buat something then tetiber ase annoying pulak.

but seriously, mmg rase camt abasar sbb rase cute.. hehe

Mai Okinokiyo said...

jannah : hehe thanks.

azza : tu la pasal. banyak songeh mmg sampai dia plak bgtau kene ckp apa, so kene ikut, kalau tak ikut alih2 dia sedih ayat dia "kenapa ibu tak nak ikut ckp nasya?" pastu merajuk..heheh so layan jek, utk menjimatkan masa ;p

nnti u tgu airyll bnyak tanya pulak.

Anonymous said...

eh bj nasya tu cam cute jek. siap ribbon2 bagai. ibu jahit ke?? leh tmph satu??

Mai Okinokiyo said...

zam : bukan..tu baju raya thn lepas. my mom beli kan KIKO lah. dah singkat tapi pakai jek apa yg ada now ni hahaha

Ms Lola said...

dia boleh tulis skrip!

Mai Okinokiyo said...

lola : hahahha